Very Bad Results - Beverly Hills, CA

I chose Harrison Lee because I thought he had...

I chose Harrison Lee because I thought he had enough experience, a natural aesthetic, and good reviews. Only after did i find warnings about him in other surgery forums. With 17 years experience, I initially thought his confidence was reassuring, but it quickly became arrogance and denial when my results were uneven, there was drooping despite my skin having good elasticity, and the angle cut looked sloping and unnatural. Either he overestimates his abilities or he just doesn't care to do a good job. Please do not trust him with your face. He blamed my healing for the unsatisfactory results and said I would have to pay for the revision to fix his bad work. Obviously I am going to another doctor now. I have been in contact with other recent patients that I met online, which has been some comfort even though i feel i wsated so much time and money. I considered asking for a refund, but i suppose theres no guarantee with plastic surgery. I'm sure many more will be posting their experiences once they no longer have to see Dr Lee for follow ups. Feel free to contact me and I will share my photos if you like. Please do not be fooled by old before and after photos.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nice and confident before surgery. Brushed off concerns on the day of surgery. Barely gave me the time of day in post op visits, became dismissive of bad results post surgery. Office staff is disorganized and will not call you back.