a life saver - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a horrible reaction to the facial filler,...

I had a horrible reaction to the facial filler, Voluma and my initial doctor dismissed my concerns which resulted in a serious infection. He didn't know what to do and advised me to find a doctor who had experience with complications. I won't go into that since it is another story but I was very scared and now had to navigate through this alone.
I found Dr. Lee who immediately fit me into her schedule after seeing my photos. She hadn't seen anything like this because of the extreme redness on both sides of my face which concerned her. From the moment I stepped through the door when Jessica at the front desk warmly welcomed me, I knew I had made the right choice. Michael who is her assistant couldn't of been nicer and both of them did everything to make me feel comfortable.
Dr. Lee spent so much time with me and was so compassionate. After weeks of antibiotics and injections to dissolve the lumps under my eyes from another doctor with no improvement she gave me an injection of Keflex. The infection cleared up immediately and had me continue with oral antibiotics and a second injection. When she injected the hyalaurnidase it made a huge difference and I could have saved myself from the 5 other attempts.

This has truly been one of the worst experiences I have ever gone through and count my lucky stars that I found Dr. Lee. My case is nothing in comparison to what she has seen but she makes me feel that it is as important to her as it is for me. That caring has made all the difference in getting through this. I am not finished but I can at least see the finish line and will be grateful to her forever. Sometimes you have to sacrifice that so called bedside manner for expertise but Dr. Lee has both, which is what every patient hopes for.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon