Horrible Rhinoplasty Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I broke my nose many years ago and needed a highly...

I broke my nose many years ago and needed a highly skilled professional to fix it. I chose Dr. Palmer because he was very confident he could dramatically improve my nose. He made me feel like I could trust him, so I did. Long story short, he botched my Rhinoplasty and I have been suffering for it ever since. He turned my nose upward too much, my nostrils look larger and misshaped, and my columella is now crooked and bends to the side. When I brought these issues to his attention (after the bandages came off), he tried to make me feel like it was all in my head. He kept avoiding my questions by telling me I needed to wait, because my nose will improve with time (according to him). So I waited. I waited a whole year, like he said to do, but nothing improved and new problems surfaced (which I didn't see at first because of all the swelling). Instead of working with me to improve these problems, he became irritated and impatient with me. I was devastated. Not only is my nose aesthetically unpleasing, but it functions much worse than it did prior to the surgery. My breathing is much much worse and my nose does not drain properly as a result of the surgery. On top of all that, there are permanent black sutures visible on my nasal tip (showing through my skin) and one poking through the skin on the inside of my nostril (which has become infected a few times). My nasal tip is the worst part of all this, because there's not really a substantial tip there anymore, just (what looks like) two pieces of pointy cartilage covered with a very thin layer of skin. I can actually feel the hard cartilage and the suture when I run my finger over it. Horrible.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Completely unprofessional and should be avoided.