Hoping for a Lip Lift + Lip Reduction (Silicone Removal)

I never knew this procedure existed until a few...

I never knew this procedure existed until a few months ago. If only I knew 13 years ago that this was an option I never would have gotten stupid silicone injected into my lips. I now have 2 large granulomas in my bottom lip that weigh it down more as I age. My top lip isn't huge but it hangs down when I smile and covers up most of my teeth.

I have been obsessed with following every lip lift on here and haven't seen anyone who has had their lip reduced along with a lift. I'm sure that's because most people that want lip lifts are looking for fuller upper lips.

I had a consultation with Dr. Ben Talei today after seeing so many amazing results on Real Self. I was really impressed with his work of course but he was super funny and had a no bullshit attitude and confidence that put me at ease instantly.

I also really need a rhino revision from 20 years ago so I'm hoping to combine the procedures. He's definitely not cheap but I think he's well worth it & I hope I can make it work financially.