Happy with my Breast Augmentation! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Roger Tsai...

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Roger Tsai about 6 months ago and am so pleased with my results. I always love to play in the water since I was a little girl. Then growing up I had a flat chest and was shy away from the water. Especially during summer time while all my friends were going to the beach I was hesitated. This summer I enjoyed my beach going for the very 1st time since teenage and got to hang out with all my friends by the pool and showed off my results. Thanks to you Dr. Tsai. You have my life back, you regained my confidence. My breasts are now evenly sitting on my chest and are at the right size comparable to my body frame. The incisions healed perfectly and I didn't have any complications. I love my doctor and he is awesome. I will definitely recommend all my friends to him because he makes the world beautiful!
Beverly Hills Physician

I went to the office with my mother and I was scared in the beginning.When consulted with Dr. Tsai, he explained step by step about the procedure and showed us the different materials and sizes of the implants. The pros and cons and other options that I might have. He is very knowledgeable and gentle. He didn't push us into any decision. That helped ease my anxiety. He called the day after the procedure to check on me if I was comfortable or have any questions. He took time and answered all my questions.