Time Travel Back to Your Best - Beverly Hills, CA

Choosing to have my hair restoration with Alvi...

Choosing to have my hair restoration with Alvi Armani was the best decision I've ever made, after choosing to marry my wife. At 42, my hair had thinned so much that my face didn't look like me anymore when I saw myself in the mirror. Two years and two (surprisingly simple) procedures later, I feel like I've traveled back in time to the best version of myself. My wife cried when Dr. Hayatavoudi sketched out where my new hairline would be. "That's the man I first fell in love with," she said through tears of joy. Less than a year later, my hair had grown in and I felt like that man again.

The experience I had with Dr. Hayatdavoudi and everyone at Alvi Armani Beverly Hills was not only the best patient experience I've had, it was the best service experience I've ever had. Within about a minute of talking on the phone with Dr. Hayatdavoudi, I knew he was the doctor I would go with. I had interviewed 10 doctors beforehand and none of them made me feel as comfortable and confident as he did. I knew right away that this is a man who is not only expert in the technical aspects of hair restoration but who brought a very human concern for the wellbeing of his patients. That sense of service is part of how everyone in that office shows up every day, and it was a privilege to be in their care. I honestly wish I had more stars to give to convey how great these folks are.
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Hayatdavoudi is a technical expert, master craftsman, and gentle soul all in one. He explained all of the complexities of hair restoration to me in clear, simple terms, as if we were a couple of old friends chatting over coffee. When he saw me in person, he could sense right away that I was of mixed ethnicity and that my hairline had to be crafted to bring out the best of both (really, who even knew that there were specific hairline structures for different ethnic groups?). He did an amazing job of designing a hairline that looks completely natural and that looks exactly like me. I don't have enough superlatives to describe how skillful he was and how caring and genuine he was. He even paused to call a friend when my wife told him that we were craving good Mexican food and then gave us a recommendation for a wonderful place to eat! Dr. Hayatdavoudi is an amazing man, an amazing surgeon, and really the only person you should consider to do your hair restoration.