Fortifying my Hairline for a More Youthful Appearance - Beverly Hills, CA

Approximately three years ago I underwent a hair...

Approximately three years ago I underwent a hair transplant procedure with Alvi Armani (FUE). Prior to my procedure I spent $14,000 on ‘solutions’ at both Advanced Hair and Ashley Martin. They preyed on my emotion, stripping me of the right to any type of refund. This experienced left a sour taste in my mouth and made me question the hair loss industry. The market is flooded with conflicting information, its important to not confuse temporary with permanent solutions. It is clinically proven you cannot regrow a new follicle unless you transplant it. Physician is key!

Before and after image

Redefining the proportions and symmetry of my face

Beverly Hills Physician

Alvi Armani changed my life, Dr Baubac was extremely helpful throughout the whole experience, his artistic side to the surgery is what truly got my attention. The service (both pre op and post op) from the wider clinical team was fantastic, I felt at ease through out my life changing experience. I would recommend Dr Baubac to anyone concerned about their hair loss. I still to this day haven't had anyone ask if I have had a hair transplant. Feel free to email me if you would like any further information on my experience.