The Most Customer Centric Doctor and Associates I Have Come Across - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Baubac & his associates, including his...

Dr. Baubac & his associates, including his patient coordinator Eric, were above and beyond excellent when in came to focusing on my needs as a patient. Regardless of my financial situation. Having had two procedures with Dr. Baubac, both totaling over eight-thousand grafts, I have to say that each procedure I experience was above and beyond what I initially expected out of a hair transplant specialist. After years of researching the right doctor. Dr. Baubac's office definitely made me feel like I made the right choice. Everyday I look in the mirror and blow dry my hair and I notice how much younger I look. I can't help but remember how grateful I am for having met Dr. Baubac & his team. Never thought I would see myself brushing my hair again...... Seriously......... Thanks a million for making my life that much more livable.

He was very good in creating a nice, natural line on my scalp, and the second procedure was for a more thicker scalp, which I am now very happy with. I now die my hair, and cut it like anyone else and people are surprised to know that I have ever had any work done.

So in terms of procedure, you will get what you paid for. Dr Baubac may also work with you if you have any financial concerns. Although Dr. Baubac is extremely busy, his patient coordinator, Eric will do his best to be as flexible as they can and work with your schedule. Eric is the king of follow-up's so rest assured he won't forget about you.

I live in New York, and for those of you in the know, Dr's aren't as customer centric as Dr. Baubac and his team are. I felt right at home in his office and his team.Dr. Baubac, I have a litany of good things to say about him, but the long story short is that although he is an individual who also suffers from hair loss himself, it is obvious that not only is he very passionate about his work, he is also very concerned about the outcome of his patients.

During and after the procedure definitely feels very comfortable. I was able to watch, "The Wolf of Wall Street," while Dr. Baubac was conducting the procedure with very little pain. So little I ended up falling asleep during the 8 hour + procedure. I was afforded lunch in-between. After the procedure I was able to get a huge tomb of a booklet that covered everything in terms of taking care of your hair and what I should expect for the next two years after procedure. I was also given some cool products, such as an alive armani pillow as well as other goodies for my hair and it all came in this nice and neat little alive armani package. Everything after words was smooth sailing.

In other words, he will make sure you are satisfied with your result, even if you have to come in for a second procedure. You are in good hands. Trust me.
Beverly Hills Physician