2 Amazing Procedures and Wanting a 3rd! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a first procedure in Dubai with the...

I had a first procedure in Dubai with the wonderful Dr Antonio Armani in 2009 (7 years ago) and I am still happy with the results. When I wanted to have a 2nd procedure it was a no brainer to go with the same company with Dr Baubac performing it, being personally trained by Dr Armani. So this gave me peace of mind to expect the same results as my first procedure. Dr Baubac and his team in Beverly Hills were amazing. I actually miss them! Their care and support was first class.

I could have had a procedure in my own country (UK) but I decided to travel because quite simply, they are the best! I have spoken to people over the last few years who have had a procedure with different companies and they have not achieved the same results. Also, still being featured on their homepage is truly an honour. I'm the guy in the blue suit by the way!

Anyone thinking of having a procedure with Alvi Armani will have a life changing experience, and you will never look back! Thank you Dr Baubac, your team, and of course the company Alvi Armani for making me happy! That's what they do!!
Beverly Hills Physician

Friendly, Talented, Caring, wants to do the best for you. Makes you feel welcome and at ease.