Full Tummy Tuck, Phenomenal Result, Amazing Doctor, No Regrets! Beverly Hills, CA

I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck,...

I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck, diastasis recti repair, and umbilical hernia repair after enduring 8 years of chronic back pain and a horrible "pregnancy pooch" that just never went away after two c-sections and two 9 pound babies. I had spent years going to doctors, chiropractors, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, yoga, pilates, and taking medicine, and nothing had worked. My OBGYN told me my stomach and back issues were normal after pregnancy, but I knew my chronic pain and back going out every few weeks, the fact that i had to completely stop exercising (I had been an extremely active person before having kids), and this stomach that literally looked 5 months pregnant were anything but normal. What i came to learn, was that my insides were literally falling out, hanging forward, pulling on my back, and failing to provide the support it was supposed to give. My end result is nothing short of amazing. I did this surgery because I couldn't function, not because i wanted to look skinnier, and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. The flat stomach is just an added bonus in my book, but my amazing surgeon might disagree : )
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck, diastasis recti repair, and umbilical hernia repair after enduring 8 years of chronic back pain and a horrible "pregnancy pooch" that just never went away after two c-sections and two 9 pound babies. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. The follow-up care I received after my surgery was amazing. Dr. Aboolian provided me with his cell phone number, and texted and called me over holidays to ensure that my recovery was going well. I ran into a slight wound healing issue initially, and Dr. Aboolian saw me in his office every 3 days just to keep an eye on the incision and watch for infection, until I was no longer at any risk for developing one. As for my final result, it is phenomenal. I could not have imagined my stomach every looking or feeling this good. Dr. Aboolian is the best of the best and I can't recommend him highly enough.