This Procedure Changed My Life And I Couldn't Be Happier - Beverly Hills, CA

First off, Dr. Baubac and his entire staff are...

First off, Dr. Baubac and his entire staff are simply wonderful. Everyone made me feel at home and comfortable from the moment I entered. Before we got started for each procedure, I spoke with the doctor about the game plan for the day and what my goals were. I've had three procedures with Alvi Armani and have absolutely zero regrets. The procedures went very, very well. Dr. Baubac and his team work great together and the time went by very fast. If you're thinking about having an FUE with Dr. Baubac then please feel completely assured that you're making a smart and healthy decision. Dr. Baubac has changed my life for the better and I'm forever grateful. You will be, too.
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr. Baubac is true gentleman and wonderful doctor. He understands exactly how a hair transplant patient feels and the initial anxiety a patient may have. I was immediately put at ease by his gentle and caring bedside manner and his confidence.