the best laser facial i've ever had!!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I've had a handful of low cost photo / laser...

I've had a handful of low cost photo / laser facials before. I would always get them when they were on Groupon for $100. They were ok. I could always see a little improvement in my skin. My friend told me I was wasting money and needed to go see Dr. Jason Emer. SHE WAS RIGHT! They do a couple of different laser facials in his office and he let me know I should get the clear brilliant laser. I just went with it and let him use the clear brilliant laser on my face. WOW WOW WOW. You really do get what you pay for. This laser does cost more, but I can't believe the difference in my skin after just 1 treatment!!! My wrinkles, pigment discolorations, and pores were all dramatically reduced!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Emer is awesome!! He took the time and explained to me exactly why I should get the clear brilliant laser. He was always making sure I was comfortable while he was preforming this procedure on my face. His office is impeccable. Dr. Jason Emer and his staff are very professional and yet they are positive people to be around. You wont have anyone being rude to you in this office. ;) I will definitely be going back for more treatments!