Forehead Reduction Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I have always had a very high hairline (no hair...

I have always had a very high hairline (no hair loss) and I've always been extremely self conscious of my forehead. I wore bangs my entire life to hide it. I'm not chasing perfection, it that was the case, there are plenty other procedures I could have had done. However, as someone who loves working out, running, etc. I didn't want to continue feeling so self conscious about how I looked when my hair was pulled back (and my bangs were pinned back...because let's be honest..who really wants sweat soaked bangs on their face?) I'm looking forward to not feeling self conscious when the wind blows my bangs back, or how I feel after I go swimming.. or even getting out of the shower when my hair is wet and slicked back. I'm excited not to feel like I have to "hide" something that has always made me uncomfortable. I am also an interesting candidate for this procedure because I have relatively fine hair and a cowlick (which is not a good thing for this procedure).

Before and after

Baby hairs growing out.

6 months

14 months

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gal Aharonov was extremely honest about the procedure and potential results. I'm extremely glad I chose him and will look to supplement this procedure with some hair grafting to round out the hairline. I will definitely be going back to him as he is an exceptional doctor and, in my opinion (based on the research I did beforehand/the pictures of his patients/ and my experience before, during, and after the surgery) the best when it comes to forehead reduction surgery.