Forehead Reduction, Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation. Beverly Hills, CA

Ok, so I never thought I was an ugly girl... but I...

Ok, so I never thought I was an ugly girl... but I had "distractors" as the doctor liked to refer to them. My forehead was extremely high, my nose crooked, and my chin weak. I went into this surgery thinking I was only going to get either a rhinoplasty or forehead reduction because of the cost, but after speaking to Dr. Gal Aharonov over Skype I felt extremely comfortable with him doing all three procedures at once (the chin augmentation was his recommendation and he only recommends things that are needed... not unnecessary procedures). Although the cost was MUCH more than I was planning on spending, I saved by having all three done at the same time and I got them done with an extremely reputable doctor in a very nice facility. Faye, his assistant, is by far the nicest woman I have ever met. Any question I had, she was there for me. It was like meeting a long lost relative, when I finally met her in person, that is how great she is. Dr. Aharonov and Faye are an incredible team and even though I am only writing this 3 days post-op I am so happy that I went through with it.

With my job and judgment, I ended up only telling a select number of people about the procedures and came to Beverly Hills by myself. It was extremely scary, but it was something I wanted done. I'm pretty independent, but it was still nerve-racking. Faye and Doc made it great. I can only say great things right now. I will try to explain more about each day post surgery in my upcoming posts.

Before and after forehead

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend him to EVERYONE and ANYONE. He is an artist and really knows what he is doing. I would say he specializes in forehead reduction, as most people have never even heard of it. Pretty sure he does more of those surgeries than any other doctor in the world... maybe combined. He has tons of pictures he can show you in a pre-op appointment or you can check out some pics on his website. I would not go to anyone else. He really has been incredible.