Hairline Lowering Procedure for a Woman - Beverly Hills, CA

Let's just say the level and quality of service at...

Let's just say the level and quality of service at Dr. Flemings office was undeniably amazing at all levels. For those of you, who are looking at this, I can reassure you that he will give you nothing but the best results for this procedure. He is truly an artist and knows what would make you look your best based on the dimensions of your face. The results were better than I expected. My husband (USC alumni), even thinks Dr. Fleming is not just an amazing Doctor, but an all around amazing human/ person...despite his Notre Dame heritage. Lol.

From the time I stepped into the doctor's office until the day I left I was in constant contact with him--He makes himself fully accessible, which is extremely important. In addition to his top notch professionalism, he is funny and personable. But most importantly, he too cares about the way you look. He wants you to look YOUR best. And let me tell you, the care and results I received was outstanding. I asked for a positive change and that's what I got. He is truly a talented and skilled surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my results. His staff were AMAZING-- very friendly, knowledgable and helpful which added to my overall great experience. I believe Dr. Fleming will always do what is in the best interest of his patients. I love my results and have supreme confidence to highly recommend him. He explained everything about my procedure and what to expect during my recovery. His care was more than adequate-- I saw him the day I left surgery, he contacted me that night to see how I was doing and even provided me with three follow-up appointments. I will definitely be back to see him in the future. Therefore, I truly believe in him, highly recommend him, and am honored to know Dr. Fleming.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon