Finally Getting Butt Implants Next Week! - Beverly Hills, CA

Getting close... I will be flying to get buttock...

Getting close... I will be flying to get buttock implants with Dr stanton next week. Have been thinking about this procedure for years. Can't belive its finally going to happen. The patient coordinator for Dr Stanton has been great. She has been very sweet and helpful. I'm having some anxiety and getting a little nervous. Wishing for a quick and complication free procedure!

I had surgery this morning. I got 600cc round implants. Feel pretty sore but mostly the nausea is what's harder to deal with. Thank to all of who wishes me well. Here are some pics

Love the results!

It's been a long while since I've been on the site. I just wanted to give a quick update.
I am now 8 months post surgery and I am very happy with my results. I feel good and proportionate. I'm comfortable in my own skin and shopping is now an enjoyable experience. Scar is still visible but not bad. Implants feel much softer to the touch but still firm right in the middle of each butt cheek.