Dr. Motykie is a Wizard - Beverly Hills, CA

Your overall experience will prob not be perfect,...

Your overall experience will prob not be perfect, but your actual results will probably be pretty fricken close to perfect. If results are most important to you, I suggest going with Dr. Motykie. He is a wizard with fat. He is even amenable to fixing his work if you have issues with it, which is so rare among plastic surgeons. I've seen him twice and I would never see another surgeon. My only recommendation would be to have him leave your incisions open to heal on their own because they are much less noticeable when they heal that way-if he puts a stitch in the incision it's forever a big, obvious, cross-hatch scar. That's probably my biggest disappointment with his work-the scars. The second time I had him leave them open and they are much better. But I am still stuck with super obvious ones from my first surgery two years later. BUT, overall, I am so happy with my body and I really enjoy it!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon