Orbital Floor Repair/ Enopthalmos - Beverly Hills, CA

I don't know where to begin, but I want to get...

I don't know where to begin, but I want to get straight to the point. Dr. Taban is a phenomenal surgeon and I couldn't be more happy I chose him to repair my orbital fractures. Long story short, I was walking home in Venice Beach, CA one night and took a few unexpected punches to the face. I've always been the type to say 'I'm fine, I'm not going to a Dr..' but 3 weeks after the incident I noticed my eye was looking completely different than the norm, so I decided to go get a CT scan. Come to find out, I had two fractures - orbital floor and medial wall. I had a small anxiety attack and after a quick Google search I called Dr. Taban on a Friday night at 8pm, not only did he answer but he agree'd to see me on a Sunday morning.I chose Dr. Taban to perform my surgery not just because of his impressive background, but because when I met him I could see the passion and pride he takes in his work. It's been 3 months since the operation and I'm very pleased with how it has turned out. I am very grateful for Dr. Taban and I would recommend him to anyone who has had the unfortunate experience of an orbital fracture.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon