My Hairline Lowering forehead reduction Dr, Gal Aharanov Beverly Hills CA

I finally saved $ enough to have my forehead...

I finally saved $ enough to have my forehead lower, by 3/4cm I hope....I had a consultation over the phone/ face chat with Dr. Kabaker from Oakland, and second consultation live with Dr. Haronov from beverly hills., both are the best in this field, per pictures and reviews..
I decided to have it with Dr. Haronov he gave me the feeling he is the one that can do magic with my face. tomorrow, 11/06/14 I will be doing this. I will keep you guys posted :)
He is very cuordial and his

after forehead/hairline reduction. surgery went well, be prepare!!!

Thursday day #1 I didn't drink/eat anything for 12 hours before surgery as suggested by doctor. when I arrived at surgical center a nurse gave me 3 pills with 2 drop of water lol.. really 2drop to swallow 3 pills!! I guess those pills were going to avoid my body to pi or poo on the table, (I strongly suggest to eat papaya or metamucil RIGHT AFTER SURGERY for after surgery colon processing. (I wish my doctor would tell me, I had a bad experience, fainted 2 times at my sister house scare me to death...The surgery was fast, I was out of there in 3hours, that include the preparation and after recovery.. after surgery bandages all over my head not pain at all,
Friday: day #2: went to get the bandages removed, I felt like fainting on chair, after some sugar and cold water I felt better, I saw my forehead and got tear eyes, soooo beautiful,, I am so glad I listen to doctor when he suggested me the correct amount of lowering..
little discomfort on back of my head, abdomen horrible pain ( baby delivery pain due to constipation, I fainted twice. OMG my sister and I was seriously afraid for my life :(..
day #3 I took a shower, I feel great, went back home cover my scar with little white scarf, can't wait for next step.. will let you guy know..

Day 23

Day 6-15 I was nervous, I looked like frankeisain without my headband, I had vertical skin foldings all over near the line,, I may post pictures later this week,, day 15-20 manage to get my hair to cover my healing scab line, now I am feeling so awesome, the waves/lines are going away slowly. (doctor say is internal dissolvable sutures that will eventually dissolve and my forehead will be smooth/even again :) may see little of this waves/foldings in picture....

2nd month

Hello, it's being 2months since my forehead reduction: My scar is healing slowly but surely, my hair still strong, My scalp still feels numb and the pulling pain I talk about last time went away :), my vertical frankeinshtain lines are not smooth yet, I am little worry about this, I saw other surgeries and they look like me now on their 2nd week :(.i still feel bumps/dents in my scar..I went to see doctor few days ago, I forgot to ask about dents rrrr :/....lots of hair coming trough scar doctor suggested me to scratch the scar to remove ingrown hairs, I had Christmas and New Years hair can now cover my scar and dents no one noticed my scar! (not even my nosey Colombian aunt!)..I will love to answer any of your questions:

2nd month close up pics,,,

2-3 inches from actual skin,

Second month, scar in process

Hope you can see the scar, just trying to show the real deal of this surgery,,, is worth it all the way!!

3 1/2 month here I am! Scar is 90% GONE ;)

Scar::almost gone, lots of hair coming out, still little sensation, no one can tell I had surgery and I mean anybody!!!scalp: still numb, feel sensation if pull hard so I am careful all the time, I bump my head the other day it hurted so much :(, I had my hair color last week with NO issues at all :),,,

Correction: lots of hair coming out=lots of hair growing trough out the scar.. ;)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is an expert in this field. he is a very professional always caring and very honest. He change my life. Truly the master of forehead reduction..