MTF Trans Facial Femenization Surgery (FFS) 23 Years Old - Beverly Hills, CA

?I met Dr. Sinclair several years ago before...

I met Dr. Sinclair several years ago before I transitioned through friends of mine who frequented his office who were also trans, so I didn't have to do much research on him because I had seen his work and had already formed an acquaintanceship with him. I went to his office first week of November and booked my surgery for 2 weeks out on same day as my consult. My surgery consisted of a hairline advancement, brow lift, browbone shave and rhinoplasty. Before and after surgery even to present day almost three years later I consistently get fillers- Mostly Radiusse in my cheeks and Juvederm in my lips and fine lines. He performed the surgery on a Friday. It went very smooth to my knowledge. I was incredibly swollen and bruised during recovery but that was to be expected. Expected down time for the surgery is about a month until you can really start going out and doing things. I was down for about 1.5 months till I actually consistently started to go in public and do things like a normal human again. I noticed results almost immediately. He lowered my hairline almost 2cm. He made my nose DRASTICALLY MORE slender. And any forehead ridge I had prior to surgery was completely gone. He did basically everything I had asked him to do with the exception of my hairline. I wanted my hairline lowered by like 5cm (totally unrealistic btw) because my forehead was (and still is) big. I was also not a fan of the scar he left going across my hairline either. Going into this surgery I 100% knew that I would have a scar but I didn't know the scar would be of this "caliber".

Almost 3 years post op I can finally say that my overall experience with Dr. Sinclair is great. He is undoubtedly the sweetest Doctor I have met and on top of that he's incredibly knowledgeable of the trans experience. The work over the years on my face (fillers included) have been great. I always leave satisfied. In regards to my surgery, there are things that I definitely would love to have revised. My nose and my hairline 100% need to be touched up. I am not a fan of my hairline scar at all and Dr. Sinclair knows it. If I had a preference, I would have chosen to get my hairline scar completely straight over the zig-zag zipper that I was left with. But I also anticipated to get a hair transplant 6 months post op. Unfortunately things didn't work out as planned in regards to spending $6k on hair grafts but if I don't get a hairline revision I will get a hair transplant eventually instead. My nose has a slight curvature to the right but it's not something the average person can see. It's a small revision that I would only notice. We all are our own worst critic at the end of the day! If I can answer any questions or ease any concerns if you're considering FFS and Dr. Sinclair is one of your options, feel free to ask away! :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon