Dr. Harrison Lee Changes Lives. Beverly Hills, CA

I had revision FFS surgery with Dr. Harrison Lee....

I had revision FFS surgery with Dr. Harrison Lee. I had TWO ffs doctors work on my face and I have not really made a review for them, but I'm getting a little annoyed about the bad reviews because so far Dr. Lee has seemed to be my favorite out of the three doctors I went to. Not only his bedside manner, but his excellent results and a great heart. I'm still very much swollen but after going through this so many times I know the results are going to be great. I had cheek implants, chin implant, revision jaw reduction, rhinoplasty and a necklift. I PROMISE I will upload pictures and write updates in about a week. Stay tuned ????

I'll upload more soon -.-

Healing so amazing

I'd like to add on his staff are so nice I love them all! especially the post op care after surgery nurse, I forgot her name but she's super nice!! ??

Bout a month post op ????

It's been about a month since my surgery. A lot of the swelling has gone down by now but I know I have a few more months to go to see final results. I am happy so far :)

Dr Lee is bae af

Pics

Here are unedited pics. I just posted the one here that I posted on my insta so I guess people noticed ????

How many weeks post?

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee saves and changes lives. Truely a hero!