50+ MTF Transgender FFS and Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

I am an over 50 male to female transgender woman....

I am an over 50 male to female transgender woman. I elected to have Dr. Harrison Lee do my FFS and Breast Augmentation surgery in a single surgical session. For FFS I underwent the following procedures- hairline advancement, brow bone reduction/forehead countouring, eye brow lift and upper and lower blepharoplasty. For breast augmentation I had 500cc Mentor Moderate Plus Profile implants placed submuscular via a periareolar proceedure. I am very happy with the results of my procedures.

Even though I am only a little over 1 month post op, the changes, while subtle, have been noticeable while the actual proceedures are not. Most people can't believe I had anything done because there are really no visable scars. (The hairline advancement scar really isn't visable unless I'm not wearing makeup and have my hair pulled back, that will fade away and I already have my hair growing through the scar in many places.) My face and forehead is much softer and more feminine. I went from having a small 40A cup to being a 40C cup and I absolutely love looking more proportional. The implant scars are almost invisible.

The office staff was friendly, helpful and responsive. I have had nothing but a positive experience with Dr. Lee and his office and have referred a number of my friends to him for consultations.

4 month update

It has been almost 4 months since my surgery with Dr. Lee. I continue to be very happy with the results. I thought I would post a few pictures to show what the actual results look like. As you should be able to see the scar on the forehead is fading and the ones on the eye lids are very difficult to make out.

Before and after picture

I know some people are wondering what I looked like when I started out so here is a before and after picture. With this, you can get some idea of the changes that I have gone through with the help of Dr. Lee and his staff. The picture on the left is from February 3, 2015. The one on the right is from December 19, 2015. I did not begin HRT until the first part of March. I think it is a pretty remarkable transformation. Thanks Dr. Lee!

Additional before after photos

Breast Augmentation Results

I am about 5 months post op on my surgery and I haven't posted much on the breast augmentation procedure. I had 500 cc Mentor MemoryGel smooth round moderate plus profile implanted sub muscular. I absolutely love my breasts. I've included a few shots that show how they now look. My experience with Dr. Lee has been great all around.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is very good at what he does. He is personable, knowledgable and a very skilled surgeon. For many MTF transgender individuals FFS is the most important procedure they will undergo. I would recommend Dr. Lee not only to transgender individuals but anyone in need of top quality facial procedures.