Fabulous Beverly Hills Facial Surgeon!!

Dr. Pearson is an exceptional facial plastic...

Dr. Pearson is an exceptional facial plastic surgeon! In my early 50's, my biggest issue was lower face and neck sagging with under eye and temple hollowing. Fillers, laser and ulthera no longer delivered the results I was seeking. Dr. Pearson really listened to my concerns and was attuned to my goals of looking naturally refreshed and not "done" post surgery. Dr. Pearson is so professional, kind, easy to converse with and has a meticulous eye for detail. He, very patiently, walked me through the preparation, surgery and recovery stages of the procedures. Having read some of his other patient reviews, it's true, you feel like you are his only patient, he is very accessible and responsive, and will devote his time to address all your concerns and questions. I am so incredibly pleased with my results. My face and neck look more youthful and, as a result, I feel more youthful. Thank you Dr. Pearson for your surgical artistry!!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon