Facelift, Browlift, and Upper Eyelid Surgery Included in Fee. Beverly Hills, CA

I had a facelift, browlift, and upper eyelid...

I had a facelift, browlift, and upper eyelid surgery done by Dr. Sinclair. I am so very pleased with his expertise. He listened to my every little wish and went the extra mile to please me. For example, I had mentioned a slight dissatisfaction with my long earlobes and he made just the slightest change that makes all the difference in the world. I shall now stop wearing earrings that hide my earlobes and wear some that show them off. Nothing he did was overdone, all were small/moderate changes that make me feel more confident. He'll make you feel very comfortable. This is a wonderfully compassionate surgeon. I will be loyal to him forever.

57 and Laid Off! Wanted a Fresh Look for Interviews.

I'd been with my company for 16 years altogether but was laid off in a reorganization. At 57, I wanted to appear fresh when seeking new employment. I was realistic about my expectations and didn't believe I'd appear years younger, just energetic/nice for my age. I had a neck lift, upper eyelid lift and brow lift, as well as some fat transfer from my tummy to high on my cheeks and a small amount into my thin upper lips (all included in cost shown above). The results aren't perfect, and I don't believe you should expect them to be. For example, my ears were close to my head before and are now pixie-like. No one has noticed because my hair covers them. There is extensive numbness that may resolve within 4 months. There is minor pain due to a nerve at the top of the brow lift incision and at the top of my right ear due to my reading glasses sitting on a stitch that hasn't dissolved yet. Overall, I am quite pleased because I achieved my objectives and think I look nice and fresh. What's your opinion?

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Always kind and humorous, I found Dr. Sinclair a comforting, accommodating confidante.