Young Patient, Very Pleased with Tear Through Implants and Lower Eyelid Retraction Surgery. Beverly Hills, CA

Ever since I was a kid I have had these deep dark...

Ever since I was a kid I have had these deep dark hollows under my eyes, droopy lower eyelids, and big fat cheeks that swallowed my eyes the second I smiled. I was very insecure about my looks because of this. After a year of consulting with the "best" (arrogant and over confident in their abilities) oculplastic surgeons Los Angles had to offer, I eventually got fed up and even more insecure. Luckily, I stumbled upon Doctor Tabans office, which was a breathe of fresh air. I'd heard wonders about these very renowned surgeons... I would wait 2 months for a consultation that would set me back around $200 each time, only to look through their in-office before and after books and be horrified by patients with overstuffed cheeks, zero contours between orbital rim and mid-face, and over corrected eyes. These same doctors would try to up sell me on every procedure they offer, or just dismiss me offering me nothing more than fillers. From the moment I walked into Dr. Taban's office, I was warmly welcomed by his lovely receptionist Zira who always made my family and I completely comfortable. Dr. Taban himself could tell exactly what I need from the second he examined me. We soon decided on tear-through implants for the hollowed under eyes, lower eyelid retraction surgery for excess white show, and a soof lift to correct the shelf like contour when I smiled and to also cover any implant contours. When it came to booking Tasha would go over surgery details as many times as I'd like. Day of surgery I had zero anxiety. Dr. Taban at this point was like family. He made me feel so comfortable, as did the nurses of The Lasky clinic. My mother and sister were able to hangout in my private recovery room, which had a lot of reading material, heating/Ac and a very clean private restroom. The surgery went exactly as planned, as well as the recovery. There were only a couple minor hiccups. I strained my eyes too much the day after surgery causing a stitch to come loose. I was worried late at night and texted dr. Taban, he immediately facetimed me from home and asked me to come in the next day (his day off.) He opened the medical plaza just for me and patiently took care of me. Throughout the whole experience I surprisingly had little pain and was off painkillers in a matter of days. The biggest bother was that my eyes got a bit crusty causing my lashes to stick together. My best tip is to get a clean disposable mascara wand and comb them apart rather than prying them apart with my fingers. I put off surgery for months waiting for a free block in my schedule because I was worried about having an over corrected look. I looked okay by a week post-op, I just looked like I had a lot of fillers. I was pleased with my results and felt amazingly confident by my 2 week post-op appointment. If I would of known this I would of went ahead with surgery months ago. I am so pleased with my results! I showed him pictures of the eyes I had in mind and he was absolutely confident in his ability and he certainly delivered! I've attached my in office before and after pictures, a day of surgery post-op picture, and some after pictures of my own. Keep in mind I was taller than the person who took my in office after picture so it was taken a funky angle. It looks much better in person.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr, Taban is an incredibly skilled, personable and caring surgeon. I couldn't be more pleased by the experience and outcome of my procedure performed by him.