Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a procedure to remove excess skin on my...

I had a procedure to remove excess skin on my upper eye lids and below my eyes, with fat repositioning to the hollow areas below my eyes.

Followed all instructions with ice applications, medications, eye ointments and eye drops - which made my recovery drama free. Swelling started to noticiblely subside after 3 days and bruising at 9 days. Stitches removed on day 7. I still have a little discoloration under the eyes that the fat repositioning did not eliminate, but was not expecting this problem to be resolved completely.

I am very, very happy with the results. I am glad I chose Dr Taban to work on such a delicate and important part of me.

Adding Photos

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Love Dr Taban and his team!!! As I was an out-of-town client (from Seattle), Dr Taban and his office, Tasha and Zaira, communicated via email with very friendly and timely responses and detailed information. I also had a skype consultation with Dr Taban prior to the procedure. Dr Taban and Tasha made me feel very comfortable and made the in-office procedure a hassel free experience. Tasha helped me with my wayward Uber driver after the procedure - much appreciated.