Sprn - Beverly Hills, CA

If theres more than 5 star rating ,ill gonna rate...

if theres more than 5 star rating ,ill gonna rate Dr. Taban for the job well done for me. He brought back my confidence that was gone from the last 3 years.i was diagnosed with Graves Disease and affected my left eye. . My left eye was always dry,gritty , burning pain,and the worst,it was bulging leaving unsigthly appearance ( my eyes were not even, my right eye was not affected). I always cover my left eye with my hair coz i dnt wanna see people staring on my eye.. More frustrating was when my Endocrinologist told me theres no way it can be restored . Fast forward. , i started googling last month for oculoplastic surgeons, i followed my intuition plus all the positive reviews,i chose Dr . Taban .I had blepharoplasty on my left eye last March 12 and i was amazed with the result . From first day post op , All the discomfort on my left eye i suffered from the last 3 year disappear ( gritty . redness, burning pain)And most of all if i am looking at the mirror ., i couldnt believe my left eye was back to normal , i couldnt even trace that bulgy looking eye i have for 3 years. Again theres always hope ,just consult with Dr. Taban , its worthed , If you have a case like me, I highly recommended Dr. Taban... Doc, thanks for your expertise, and to your staff , tasha and zaira thanks for your good customer service.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon