Sprn - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

If theres more than 5 star rating ,ill gonna rate...

if theres more than 5 star rating ,ill gonna rate Dr. Taban for the job well done for me. He brought back my confidence that was gone from the last 3 years.i was diagnosed with Graves Disease and affected my left eye. . My left eye was always dry,gritty , burning pain,and the worst,it was bulging leaving unsigthly appearance ( my eyes were not even, my right eye was not affected). I always cover my left eye with my hair coz i dnt wanna see people staring on my eye.. More frustrating was when my Endocrinologist told me theres no way it can be restored . Fast forward. , i started googling last month for oculoplastic surgeons, i followed my intuition plus all the positive reviews,i chose Dr . Taban .I had blepharoplasty on my left eye last March 12 and i was amazed with the result . From first day post op , All the discomfort on my left eye i suffered from the last 3 year disappear ( gritty . redness, burning pain)And most of all if i am looking at the mirror ., i couldnt believe my left eye was back to normal , i couldnt even trace that bulgy looking eye i have for 3 years. Again theres always hope ,just consult with Dr. Taban , its worthed , If you have a case like me, I highly recommended Dr. Taban... Doc, thanks for your expertise, and to your staff , tasha and zaira thanks for your good customer service.
30 Aug 2017

Thank you for your feedback! You did great with upper eyelid retraction surgery. Happy for you.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon