Tired eyes-(Lower Blepharoplasty & Botox)!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a workaholic (nurse). The long days/nights...

I am a workaholic (nurse). The long days/nights had really taken a toll on my eyes. I thought if I would take a long two week vacation the suitcases would leave my face. I also tried mostly every over the counter product, and nothing worked! They only made my problem worse. I am thankful that the doctor I was referred to is a Dermatologist/Cosmetic surgeon! Yaaassssssss!!!! He worked a miracle on my face.

Botox & Lower Bleph

So , my lower Bleph has healed and I decided to erase my frown lines with a few units of Botox. The pain was tolerable... :-)

Botox; lower Bleph

Ok ladies and gent's, my Botox is still lasting and the swelling has all subsided from my face. I noticed some dark circles in my upper and lower eye area. I will continue to take multivitamins, B-12, and eat more iron contained foods.

Blepharoplasty

I am still excited over my results from the procedure. My eyes have healed wonderfully. I can't even tell there were fatty pockets under my eyes.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Mehr, was gentle with my face! He assured me that he could take care of the puffiness and stretched skin underneath my eyes. He had no problem with completing the procedure on the same day as my Breast Augmentation! Great bedside manner, and smooth service!