Orbital Floor Repair to Correct Sunken Eye After Orbital Floor Blowout - Beverly Hills, CA

After researching oculoplastic surgeons to repair...

After researching oculoplastic surgeons to repair a sunken eye following a orbital floor fracture I decided on Dr. Taban. I came from Canada to have surgery done with him, I am so thankful I did. My initial trauma was not addressed properly by another doctor and had 9 months of improper healing time so Dr. Taban had quite a large job ahead of him. He rebuilt the orbit with an orbital implant as well as a cheek implant. The results are outstanding. Dr. Taban is knowledgeable, professional and extremely talented. I am so pleased by the outcome. Dr. Taban also injected some filler into the orbit where fat had atrophied so the result would be absolutely perfect and it is!!!! Staff was amazing and helpful. Thank you so much Dr. Taban!!!

Before and after photos 4 months post op. I can not thank Dr. Taban enough for the outcome of the surgery. My eyes are now level again(damaged eye was 4 mm lower) which has corrected the double vision.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Professional, knowledgable, compassionate. Was a wonderful experience from start to finish.