Female, over 50 Years Old...so Glad I Did It! - Beverly Hills, CA

I explained to Dr. Taban that I did not want to...

I explained to Dr. Taban that I did not want to drastically change my appearance, but rather, I wanted to look refreshed and look like I just got back from a nice and fun vacation. After Dr. Taban's thorough explanation about what an upper and transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty could do for me, I felt comfortable with his level of expertise as an oculoplastic surgeon and I decided to book my surgery. I'm so glad I did this because the procedure was pretty much painless...I followed Dr. Taban's post surgery instructions exactly and I'm so happy to say that I hardly developed any bruising and just slight swelling after surgery. My upper stitches were removed today (today is the 7th day since my surgery) and Dr. Taban even said, "You hardly have any bruising." I responded, "It's because you have magic hands!" So far, I love the fact that I don't see anymore bags and my upper lids are exactly how I wanted them to look! I very seldom take the time to write reviews, but I feel Dr. Taban and his very well trained staff (Zaira, Mia, and Thu) deserve a huge THANK YOU and recognition for being top-notch.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Taban is a very top-notch oculoplastic surgeon! I truly recommend him for any type of eye surgery.