Feel like my eyes have been disfigured - Beverly Hills, CA

I really regret my decision to fly all the way to...

I really regret my decision to fly all the way to California to have surgery with Dr. Taban. I read amazing reviews that he was a great surgeon and I was completely swayed. This was the worst decision of my life and now my eyes are left asymmetrical and disfigured. I am trying to warn people so the same thing will not happen to them.
I had orbital decompression surgery and fat graft to my eyes. Before the surgery I did not get any information at all about my surgery. I was not told about any medication or what to do after my surgery. I was left completely confused and this should have been my first clue. I had to basically hound them so I could try to understand my prescriptions and procedures after surgery.
Right after surgery I could immediately tell there was something terribly wrong with my eyes. They were completely uneven. One eye looks more "forward" than the other. I look very crazy and I cannot stop crying. I told the doctor that I need an immediate revision and he told me to wait for three months. I patiently waited and he told me he would not do anything until I see a doctor that he recommended. This doctor said that there was nothing wrong which is why I think they colluded to say that my eyes were symmetrical and fine. Dr. Taban said from the pictures that I showed him, there is nothing wrong. You can look at these pictures yourself. Do they look normal? This is super depressing and I have even thought about just ending it all. Why did I spend all this money to disfigure myself. And why can't this doctor take responsibility and fix what he messed up.
Dr. Taban said I should go to another doctor to fix my eyes! That I should get filler injections or ptosis surgery. This makes absolutely no sense. I went to him for a procedure and now he wants me to spend more time, money and energy with other doctors to fix his mistake. Please find another occuloplastic surgeon who is caring and willing to help you.
I finally was able to make a consultation to see him but he said that a surgery is no guaranteed. I can't imagine flying all the way to California for nothing. A good doctor would not do this. Right now I am talking with my lawyer and we are trying to find a way to deal with this situation. I am not sure what else to do.

Updated diagnosis

I have spoken to three other doctors after there was a strange difference in my eyesight (I can't see the same even with my prescription glasses) and they have diagnosed me with strabismus. This is very very devastating.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon