Awesome Results and So Professional Dr. Taban is the Best Thank You for Helping Me Look Great! - Beverly Hills, CA

Last month Dr. Taban removed Xanthelasma (fat...

Last month Dr. Taban removed Xanthelasma (fat deposits) from my upper eye lids and the results were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dr. Taban he is gifted and his staff is so professional and supportive…they are there for you.
This is the second time Dr. Taban has helped improve my image. The first time, I had a procedure with Dr. Taban was in 2010 when he did an orbital decompression surgery. It was major surgery and an important step for me to gain back my confidence and the desire to take pictures.
For everybody out there who has suffered the dramatic physical change due to Graves disease, which causes bulging of the eyes, there is hope to look normal again and not have that scary look, sensitivity discomfort and pain on your eyes. I will always be grateful to Dr. Taban and highly recommend him he is the best oculoplastic surgeon in the US.
BTW- he was recently featured on the national TV on “The Drs” doing an eye decompression surgery on a Graves Desease patient …check the Youtube video links so you can see for yourself the before and after.
Congratulations!! Dr. Taban and keep up the excellent work!!
Sincerely,