Amazing Surgeon - Repaired 4 Eyelids from Prior Surgery That Were Poorly Done.

?I had eyelid surgery with Dr. Ray Taban in Beverly....

I had eyelid surgery with Dr. Ray Taban in Beverly Hills. Dr. Taban performed the following procedures:

Droopy eyelid surgery (ptosis)

Eyelid retraction

Canthoplasty

Revisional eyelid surgery

Fat Injection for sunken hollow eyes

I had previous eyelid surgery that was done incorrectly. Dr. Taban had to work on all four of my eyelids (upper and lower on both eyes) and do something with each in order to bring the eyes back to their original shape. He did an excellent job. They are both almond shaped again, and they are relatively symmetrical. His skill, artistry and compassion are unparalleled. He suggested the fat grafting under the eyebrow and around the outer part of the eyes where there was a hollow. This has made my eyes look very youthful, and I am very very happy with the result. Dr. Taban is very kind and is a master at his craft. I highly recommend him to you - if he can do for me what he did in fixing a previously failed surgery that I did with a different surgeon, then he can certainly make your eyes beautiful and youthful. In my case, he had to clean up old scar tissue and add grafts and do all sorts of difficult procedures to achieve the result he achieved. He is amazing. You can trust this surgeon. He does ONLY eyes....they are his specialty, and he is VERY good at achieving a lovely result.

Please see detailed information above. I will also add that Dr. Taban saw me for multiple pre-op visits that I requested so that I could discuss my questions and my anxiety. He was patient, generous with his time and always made me feel understood. He is a good human being. You should use this surgeon! He is the best!! Most surgeons are afraid to even try to fix other surgeon's bad work, but Dr. Taban was willing and more than capable and achieved an excellent result.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon