amazing eye surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I cannot recommend Dr. Taban enough. He is a...

I cannot recommend Dr. Taban enough. He is a truly gifted and kind surgeon, who goes above and beyond. I had 2 experiences with him: a few years ago, my daughter badly lacerated her upper and lower eyelid, along with her tear duct in one eye when she suffered a freak surf accident (her board's fin landed on her head and "sliced" around one eye in multiple places). We were so lucky that Dr. Taban was the surgeon on call that weekend at Jules Stein Institute (UCLA) where we took her for emergency surgery. Not only did he repair my daughter's eyelids and tear duct perfectly, but his sutures were so delicate that within a month, there was no telling that my daughter even had any surgery. I truly thought that she could have lost her eye or would be severely disfigured, but there is no trace at all.

More recently, I consulted Dr Taban because my eyelids had become alarmingly droopy, and it was starting to affect my vision. Dr Taban diagnosed weak eyelids muscles on my eyes (a congenital issue) and operated to fix the issue. The procedure under local anesthesia at his office was painless, the recovery time quick, and the result astonishing. It is as if I had gotten my old eyes area back from 15 years ago. It is impossible to tell where the scars are, as Dr Taban is truly an artist with a scalpel. Additionally, he is always reachable personally after hours and has the most caring staff.

With multiple specialties as an ophthalmologist, trauma reconstruction and cosmetic surgery, I can't think of a better doctor to address any eye problems one may have. He's simply the best!
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon