47 Year Old with a Lower Eyelid Injury - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I wanted to have two much needed left eye...

I wanted to have two much needed left eye surgeries, one of which was to repair my lower eyelid that was stretched and damaged from a surgery I had when I was 17. My rye wouldn't close and I experienced dryness and debris easily getting into my eye. I never had the time to do either of the two eye surgeries and all the follow up care until now. I was nervous at first, but when I spoke with Dr. Taban, he was compassionate, understanding, answered all of my questions and he earned my trust. The results are amazing and trusting Dr. Taban was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Type of Procedure I had with Dr. Taban

To be clear, I had Eyelid Ectropion and had Eyelid Ectropion Surgery with Skin Graft. Dr. Taban is the best and my results are amazing.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Taban is excellent. He is easy to talk to, compassionate, and the best in his field. His staff is amazing, they are experienced and able to explain my insurance to me. If you are considering a procedure for yourself or your child, it's natural to feel overwhelmed. I recommend Dr. Taban because he is the best doctor and you will be thrilled with the results.