Orbital Decompression and Lower Eyelid Retraction - Beverly Hills, CA

I used to have bulgy eyes before I did both...

I used to have bulgy eyes before I did both orbital decompression and lower eyelid retraction with Dr. Taban, the results were so good and above my expectations actually. Healing time were almost for 9 days. felt a littile bet pain right after the surgery when I was going back to the hotel with a nurse, and thats it !! After that i was healing peacefully for 8 days. The swilling was dramatically reduced in the 3rd day then a small portion stayed there for a week. You can start walking alone on the 1st day after procedure. Its really worth it!!.

Photo added

i took the above posted photos almost same angel , almost same day time before and after and this comparision recharges me self happieness.

Orbital decompression option doesnt show

The orbital decompresstion doesnt show on the surgery list ( it only shows lower eyelid retraction) couldnt even provide the cost for the two ops .... Please fix this

Another photo

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr taban was so proffesional and frank with me. I came from the middle east just to do the surgery. Actually, by chance i saw the DR show (with plenty of audiance) for a lady that suffered from bulgy eyes ... So i flew to the US, and although he had a tight time table he was so understanding and managed to give me an eariler procedure date.