Lower Eyelid with Fat Repositioning and Eye Bags Treatment - Beverly Hills, CA

I found Dr. Taban on Real Self, and upon meeting...

I found Dr. Taban on Real Self, and upon meeting him in person I realized that the was knowledgeable enough to know how to operate on my eyes.

I chose to have the procedure done under local sedation with injections directly in the lower eyelid, under my eyelashes. He gave me some anti anxiety medicine as I was waiting to get the procedure done and also numbing eye drops right before we started.

Once the injections kicked in, my eyes were totally number and he began to extract the fat under my eyes. The whole time I was awake, eyes open, super calm, and didnt feel a thing. He used the cauterizing tool ( i assume) to burn some space into my eyes to reposition the fat to get rid of the hollowness I also had on top of the puffy eyes.

THe whole thing lasted about an hour and as soon as I was done my friend drove me home and In bed I stayed for 2 days. He gave me mild pain medicine, but as the numbing went away the pain and swolleness began. The first night and half day were rather bad, I also had some headaches but I just pushed thought with ice on my face and tylenol with codeine which the Dr. prescribed.

4 days post treatment

The swelling went down considerably and I can almost move my eyes 360 degrees without any pain. In 4 days I am going for my post op visit and get the tap from under my eyes removed.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

As soon as I met Dr. Ray Taban, I felt comfortable around him, he did not come across as arrogant or pushy. He started off by asking me what is concerns were and then he started to describe how he would fix my issues. I understood how we would proceed and I liked that he gave me the option to have the procedure with local sedation. His staff is also extremely pleasant and capable. I had no issues and the entire procedure was a breeze.