Lower Bleph

The procedure itself was simple and lasted one...

The procedure itself was simple and lasted one hour and twenty minutes. I woke up and had no real pain, it felt like something was in my left eye poking me a little. I immediately took Tylenol with codeine and went home. I started icing 20 on 20 off the entire day except when I fell asleep at night. I wasn't tired or groggy, I didn't sleep at all that day following surgery. I had help assisting me with getting the ice and Tylenol because you don't want to strain and getting up so often and laying down to ice is strenuous. I used peas and corn. The corn was lighter In terms of Weight and I preferred that. There wasn't any pain... It was annoying because you have to have your eyes shut to ice and rest them and you can't watch tv or use your phone much so it is boring. That was the hardest part! After two days I felt like my eyesight was normal and it took 11 days for the numbness under my left eye to go away. I'm a few weeks out and still swollen and the bruising lasted a full two weeks. It looks good already even with the swelling and wayyyyy better than the bags I had before. It was easy in terms of pain level, hard in terms of boredom and hiding the black eyes.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Zoumalan is a very caring doctor so right away he made me feel like I would be taken care of. I spent over a year researching and looking at photos on Instagram and real self to find a doctor that I knew would be GREAT. Not really good, but the best. I feel like I found that in Dr Zoumalan. I trusted his skill 100 percent which made the day of surgery very easy. I wasn't too nervous and actually became calm when I got there and was walking into surgery. I know I had that peace because of my trust in the dr. And I had ZERO doubts about my health, the outcome, ect... I just TRUSTED the entire process with him and that made it very easy to go into a surgery and be put under. I'm not that far out but I had zero pain with Tylenol and stopped taking it after a few days. So far the results are great. I think there is still swelling so it's not where I think I'll end up.... But looks great and better than before. It will be perfection (that's what I was looking for) after the swelling goes away. My entire experience with Christopher was top notch. You get what you pay for!