Excited for my Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a consultation with Dr. Edween recently. She...

I had a consultation with Dr. Edween recently. She was so nice, professional and knowledgable. She understood what I was wanting, as well as offering great advise. I would not feel comfortable going to anyone else. She preformed an upper and lower eyelid procedure for me 6 years ago. She is THE BEST! Love her! Excited to see how this turns out!

Had pre-op appointment

Went last week for my pre op. Dr. Edween spent as much time as I needed, to discuss exactly what I wanted and answer any questions that I had. I am confident that I have chosen the right surgeon. My rhinoplasty is in 2.5 weeks! Getting excited and a bit nervous. I go this week for a physical with my primary doctor for clearance. Will have blood tests and an EKG. I will try to post some "before" pics soon.

Great experience

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Edween on Thursday. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome! I know my nose will go through a lot of changes, but I LOVE it already! She is such a perfectionist! She did everything I had asked, and it's looking natural and I still look like me! I have a full face, so a little, skinny nose would not suit me. We decided that I would probably be very happy with my outcome, not adding the Weirs proceedure. So far, I'm sure it was the right decision. Her whole team is super professional and compassionant! Thank you Dr. Edween!

Cast off, stitches out

Had my one week post op yesterday. Enjoyed seeing Dr. Edween and Leslie again. I am loving the result, even though I'm having a lot of swelling. I knew I would swell a lot! I always do with a proceedure or surgery. I can totally see the new shape. She did it EXACTLY as we talked about, and picture given! So glad I had chosen her! There will be no revisions for this girl!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon