Ethnic Rhinoplasty. Beverly Hills, CA

For a long time I wanted to fix a few things about...

For a long time I wanted to fix a few things about my nose. I was finally ready to consider this procedure and I immediately found Dr. Ghavami per a recommendation from a friend. I spent a few weeks viewing his website and looking at the photo galleries. I wanted something natural, and soft that was individual to my concerns, my desired results, and me. Dr. Ghavami and his staff did exactly that! I never felt uneasy or unsure about his skills and recommendations. This doctor has amazing skills, but more so, he has a talent to understand facial dimensions that are independent to each patient. He made recommendations to me that I wouldn't have considered, for example a chin implant and minor cheek fat transfer. The results are wonderful and balanced. I recently went to my one-year post appointment and looked at some before pictures; the results are more amazing when doing comparisons. He goes above and beyond and his love for this kind of work is evident in the results that I achieved.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I can’t speak highly enough about Dr. Ghavami and his team. They are welcoming, knowledgeable, professional, caring, patient, and supportive. This team is incredible, and unassuming. My experience was seamless from beginning to end. From the initial consultation, to follow up consultations, to the day of, to post opt visits, to the healing process, and now to the one-year post operation. I never felt apprehensive. The front desk staff is considerate and accommodating, the office manager is wonderful, the nurses are patient and caring, and Dr. Ghavami is one of the best. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for me, year round.