Great Otoplasty Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

Ever since I can remember, I had issues with the...

Ever since I can remember, I had issues with the way my ears looked (I had prominent ears with one sticking out way more than the other & missing the natural fold). I was always teased at school, but beyond that, I was not happy with them myself. Most times that I was in front of the mirror, I would stand there & push my ears back with my fingers; trying to imagine what normal ears would look like. I'm 21 now & my mom offered to pay for my otoplasty knowing how much it meant to me. I went & looked up plastic surgeons & found Dr. Barrett. I called & spoke to Rosalyn & made my consultation appointment. Fast forward a few weeks & I'm extremely happy with my new ears! It's taking me time to adjust to finally putting my hair up but my confidence went up 10000%. Dr. Barrett is very passionate about his work & took his time to make sure he understood the results I wanted. My ears look amazing & they both have the "natural fold" now. He also takes a lot of time to make sure the healing & aftercare is going well. Rosalyn is very attentive and is probably the sweetest & most beautiful woman I've ever met! Lol I recommend anyone who needs a change or confidence boost to definitely look up Dr. Barrett! It was one of the best decisions I've ever made & my life & confidence have been positively changed forever.

Dr. Barrett did an amazing job!

Beverly Hills Physician

Extremely professional and did an amazing job!