First Dysport Treatment!

I cannot explain how pleased I am after visiting...

I cannot explain how pleased I am after visiting Dr. Rosenberg's office! I was referred to him by a couple of friends who had procedures done by him. I had been thinking about getting Botox injections for a while now, but was afraid that I would look unnatural or "plastic", but after meeting with Dr. Rosenberg, all of my reservations were eliminated. I was extremely impressed by his extensive knowledge on the product itself, and his suggestion to use a different product because of the look that I was trying to achieve. He recommended that we use Dysport injections due to the area that I wanted to correct because it would disperse in a wider range than Botox and give me the best results. I had no idea that this product even existed, and I am BEYOND pleased with the results! He definitely has "the eye" for the work that he performs. It looks SO natural and he gave me exactly what I wanted. I was also afraid of any pain that might occur during and after the injections, but Dr. Rosenberg was extremely gentile. He numbed the sites prior to injecting, as well as giving me an "ice cube" to place on the sites afterwards. It was completely painless! If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable, genuine, cares for his patients' well-being, and excels at his work, I would HIGHLY recommend seeing Dr. Rosenberg at Rosenberg Plastic Surgery. I already have a few friends and coworkers coming to you soon Dr. Rosenberg ;). Thank you SO MUCH! You have gained another life-long client!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon