Best Decision Ever - Rhinoplasty with Dr. Dugar!! - Beverly Hills, CA

OK it was scary I admit. But talking to people on...

OK it was scary I admit. But talking to people on real self definitely helped me! I am about 4 months out now and couldn't be happier with my results! Everyone is complimenting me nonstop now and its funny because HALF of them have no idea what I did!! Lots of people have asked if I did my lips!!!! Dr. Dugar was so subtle with my nose and shaved down the bump partially so it doesn't even look like anything was done! The recovery process wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be! SO if you are considering a nose, DONT BE SCARED! I didn't have any packing and the cast came off on the 7th day after surgery and I LITERALLY went out for dinner that EVENING and no one knew!! BEST DECISION EVER.

Of note: my only downside of the process was traveling to Los Angeles to get it done. But after going through it. IM SO GLAD I DID. Being from NYC, I know there are lots of good doctors out here but none that are known for being incredible with noses so I did my research and found Dr. Dugar in LA. He trained under Raj Kanodia who is like the celebrity guru of noses or something so I knew I was in the right hands. And I couldn't be happier.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dugar did my nose 4 months ago! And it is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I love my nose so much! He was such an amazingly honest surgeon! He is a very straight shooter and to the point during the initial consultation but after meeting him and going over his before and after pictures I already knew he was the guy I was going to. I worked with his surgical coordinator Lisa who was so sweet and accommodating. The day of surgery was so easy and I appreciate Dr. Dugar and his staff so much!!! I was greeted by some of Dr. Dugar's nurses who got me changed and then met the Anesthesia team who placed an IV. After that I remember talking to Dr. Dugar as I fell asleep! When I woke up, I had barely any pain and no nausea and was able to go home within 1 hour. The recovery at home was so straight forward and simple! I had a little bottle of oil I used multiple times a day to keep the inside moist and then took Tylenol only for pain relief! I was surprised because I've heard horror stories of how painful it can be, but this was TOTALLY not the case. I literally didn't use a single pain pill! He took off the cast on the following Wednesday after my surgery (7 days later) and it was incredible!!! I loved it the moment the cast came off. Amazing surgeon and amazing staff! I recommend Dr. Dugar to everyone and anyone looking for a nosejob!!!!!!!!!