My Best, Best Decision Ever. Forehead Reduction Surgery With Dr Aharonov in Beverly Hills

Well. Please excuse my English, I am not a native...

Well. Please excuse my English, I am not a native speaker. The purpose of writing this review is clear: I want to share my experience to people who are considering having this surgery.

I was born with very high forehead, and people in my country consider it as a sign of being smart. When my father and other relatives made jokes about it I felt so upset and wanted to kill my self. Then I did hair transplant when i was 18. It turned out OK because the full result requires at least two surgeries, and I DID NOT want to get another one

I found doctor Aharonov on the internet. The before and after pictures really impressed me because the scar look nearly invisible. Anyways I went to his office for consultation. He showed me a lot of before and after pictures, and then I decided to do it.

About the pain?the anesthetic was THE BEST. I was fully asleep and breath myself(no mask) and comfortable. No pain at all right after the surgery since Dr Aharonov numb my forehead. I would say the hardest part was two weeks after the surgery, my scalp experienced sensation, It felt tight, a little tingly because the nerves started to grow back, but they are very tolerable. Not to mention my hair was greasy because of the ointment, I tried different shampoos and none of them worked. But it went back to normal after two weeks.

About swelling: I had a little swelling after the surgery on the top of my head. Only I knew it and no one has noticed, It went away with time. (About two months)

About downtime: I define downtime as the period of time its better not to see anyone. I would say my downtime was one week since I had sutures on my forehead. I see a black girl (another patient )covered it with a scarf, and no one has noticed anything wrong.

About the result: Amazing. I finally get my confidence back, no need to worry or hide when the wind blows. The scar was invisible, but a little redness around the scar(maybe because of the suture). I hided them easily with bang. Now its half a year and no pain, no hair loss, no scar. I feel so happy. I am. It truly was my best decision I made. I can say it has changed my life, and I thank Dr Aharonov with all my heart.

About the cost: Since I did hair transplant before, my cost is a little higher than other patients.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon