Dr. Nazarian Is The Fairy Godmother Of Fillers. Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I work out five days a week and have a very...

I work out five days a week and have a very healthy diet. Still, I had some fat on my lower abdomen that would not go away no matter what I did. It was incredibly frustrating. Dr. Nazarian’s office was the perfect place to have this procedure perforned because they make everything as comfortable as possible. As the machine froze my fat away, I sat there on my laptop getting work done. Yes, I multitasked during my procedure. It's that easy.

CoolSculpting was relatively painless for me. I didn't even take the pain medicine they prescribed for me. The only part that hurt was the five minutes after the machine was removed. However, Alexa, who is the CoolSculpt technician and expert at Dr. Nazarian's office, helped me through those five minutes and before I knew it, the pain was over. It's totally worth even the results I have so far. However, it takes two months to see the results completely. I already feel thinner and my belly fat is less pronounced. My pants are definitely looser and I cannot wait to see what a bikini will look like.

Alexa and Dr. Nazarian gave me post procedure instructions as well as told me to wear Spanx. This was an incredibly smart idea. My advice to anyone who gets CoolSculpt is to buy an extra pair or two of seamless Spanx before they have the procedure done.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

It is my personal philosophy that going to a plastic surgeon’s office should make you look like the best version of yourself and not for example, a Real Housewife. I went into Dr. Nazarian’s office for pre-wedding makeover and I left a patient for life. I am beyond happy with Dr. Nazarian’s work and feel like I Photoshopped myself IRL. Seriously, if you are that person who has to constantly Photoshop pictures or use the FaceTune app, just visit Dr. Nazarian, you won’t have to any more. Dr. Nazarian used several injections in my face including Juvederm, Restylane and Botox. Before injecting me, she explained exactly what she was going to do and how it all worked. She also answered every question I had and told me it was reversible if I didn’t like my results. That was a huge relief because I was a little nervous. Luckily, I was so happy with my results, I didn’t have to worry about doing that. The injections themselves only hurt for a few seconds. Dr. Nazarian was great about warning me when it was going to hurt. The woman has a steady and magic hand. I also had CoolSculpting done. I work out five days a week and have a very healthy diet. Still, I had some fat on my lower abdomen that would not go away no matter what I did. Dr. Nazarian’s office was the perfect place to have this procedure because they make everything as comfortable as possible. As the machine froze my fat away, I sat there on my laptop getting work done. And of course, the office has Wi-Fi. CoolSculpting was relatively painless for me. The only part that hurt was the five minutes after the machine was removed. However, Alexa, who is the CoolSculpt technician and expert, helped me through those five minutes and before I knew it, the pain was over. She also called me a few days later to see how I was doing, which is just another example of how personal the service is. Alexa and Dr. Nazarian gave me post procedure instructions as well as told me to wear Spanx. This was an incredibly smart idea. I highly recommend buying a few extra pairs before CoolSculpting. Overall, I am so incredibly happy with the entire outcome and really liked Dr. Nazarian and everyone in her office. She’s everything you could ever want in a plastic surgeon, someone kind and understanding who delivers results even better than you thought they were going to be. While I am a pretty confident person to begin with, I’d not been feeling my best before I visited the Doctor’s office. The truth is that even with the best products and a good skincare routine, there is nothing that works as well as a needle does. However, I still look like myself, just better! I know that I will feel my absolute most beautiful on my wedding day and I probably won’t have to Photoshop my pictures. I look forward to working with Dr. Nazarian in the future.