45 Yrs, 3 Adult Kids. Real Housewife of Culver City, CA

The before and after pics on this procedure alone...

The before and after pics on this procedure alone was enough motivation for me! I chose to go to Epione to do my lower tummy. If I lived through it, and began to see results, I'd do my inner thighs next. Well, it's been 10 days. I'm still a teensie bit numb, sore to the touch, and puffy. I'm eating clean (even laying off the wine,) and doing my workouts. I'm also making sure to drink plenty of water. Epione in Beverly Hills is so magnificent, I figured they'd even make this procedure a luxurious experience. And I was right. I enjoyed a peaceful hour in a room with a balcony sipping tea. This was an easy procedure and I'm so looking forward to seeing results. I'll post more pics soon (of my gut,) and of course, update complete with a pic (I'll give it 4 months.) Stay tuned!

Before pic of Lower Abs

Took a pic of the lower abs

Inner Thigh Time!

So the swelling on my belly from doing doing Coolsculpting is down and the tenderness as lessened. I actually feel like it's working and have faith in this so have decided to do my inner thighs. And did. YESTERDAY. With each step there's a little pain but totally withstandable. I chose to do my inners because even when I'm at my thinest there's a little extra somethin-somethin there that doesn't make me happy. And so, why not? Wearing shorts will definitely be a less horrifying experience for me if (and when!) this is successful.
Beverly Hills Physician

Dr Simon Ourian is a board certified well known dermatologist to the stars. Well, I didn't know that when first going to him. I was wowed by the spa's beauty and comfortability but even more by the personable staff behind the desk, consultants, nurses and so on. Tummy can be up to 6 applicators. They offer a four step process that gets the best results and have other modalities like Ultrashape. The prices are reasonable even for someone like me. I'm no Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, but I am of Culver City. And I'd also like great skin, thanks very much! When first meeting Dr. O, I felt like an important patient him. I feel like when he's working with me, he's not thinking of patients after or before me. He's very present. I'm glad he's young because I want to go to him forever!