Asian Clients with Pigmentation Must Read It! - Beverly Hills, CA

If you are an Asian, suffering from pigmentation,...

If you are an Asian, suffering from pigmentation, and do not know where to find a good Dr or a right treatment. Please read this review and try Dr. Emer. He saved my face from very server post inflammative pigmentation. He shall able to help you! Here is my story. Back to April, I was prescribed to use Tri - Luma cream for mild freckles I was born with. Unfortunately, the Tri Luma cream really ruined my face. After, 3 weeks use, I waked up one morning with whole face bronzed, edematou and severe skin peeling. The dermatologist who prescribed the cream told me that I will be fine and even instructed me to continue use the cream. Although I totally stopped using the cream, my face left with a lot of dark pigmentations all over my face. It was 10 times worse than the mild freckles I had. Moreover, the damage seems permanent and does not get better with time. The pigmentation was so so bad. I totally lost my confidence, hiding in my home, refusing to see my friends for almost 2 months. I consulted 4 different dermatologists, plastic surgeons, skin laser aestheticians in Seattle. (I live in Seattle). They told me there was no treatment for me because 1. I am an Asian. Asian skin is prone to develop pigmentation no matter what. They said the laser or IPL or even chemical peel will make my pigmentation even worse. They refuse to treat me. 2. It is almost summer. They said they never do laser treatment in summer. The treatment in summer is either ineffective or causing pigmentation deterioation. I was so depressed and plan to go to Korea for laser treatment. However, I know my skin pigmentation can not be cured with one laser treatment. It usually takes 4 to 6 treatments for a good result. There is no way for me to fly to Korea every 2 weeks for 6 treatments. You can not image how desperated and depressed I was until I found Dr. Emer. I posted my question on Realself.com. Dr. Emer rerespoed me quickly. Then I was so impressed with all his good reviews. I decided to fly to LA for a consultation. The consultation went well. Dr. Emer had a lot of experience with Asian clients. He successfully treated many patients whose skin was damaged in other clinics. Therefore, I decided to try with Dr. Emer. I booked 6 clear & brilliant with PRP, aerolace that Dr. Emer suggested. I did not expect much result since I know my pigmentation is very difficult to treat, but I was so excited to see the improvement even with my first treatment. My daughter told me a few days after the first treatment," mom, the dark spots are lighter, your skin looks better!". So far, I had total 3 treatments. The result is remarkable. Before the treatments, my pigmentation was so dark and could not be covered by makeup. After 3 treatments, I am confident to go out even without any makeup. I am 90 percent recovered. I could not express my appreciation. Dr. Emer did a great job on me. I will definitely stay with him for the future maintenance and I recommend him to anyone who are looking for a trustful dermatologist, especially for Asian patients.
By the way, the nurse Christian Song who did my clear & Brilliant is very gentle and professional. She makes me feel safe and comfortable with the whole process. She even replied my email during weekend. They really care their patients. Thanks Dr. Emer and Christian for your help!! I am expecting even better result after all 6 treatments.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon