23 Year Old Caribbean Male, Copper Skin - Beverly Hills, CA

Hollywood is filled to the brim with people trying...

Hollywood is filled to the brim with people trying to retain their youth and beauty. As an actor, I'm constantly searching for ways to keep my skin healthy without resorting to crazy measures or turning into some botched patient. I stumbled on the Clear and Brilliant laser because it was perfect for young people like me hoping to slow down the aging process and also minimize pores which can often be distracting on camera. : ( I've also struggled with ingrown hairs so I really wanted to find a way to reset the clocks and get back to the baby soft feel on my face and cheeks. I enlisted Dr. Jason Emer because I had seen his work in person and on the television screen here in America. Having done so much research on my own , I felt comfortable and excited to get in the chair and be worked on. ive had laser before so I'm used to the feeling and afterwards you may be a little red, but it all goes away. It's pretty simple and straight forward and the results speak for themselves! I believe skincare is all about solving problems before they arise. #prevention And in Hollywood , your mug is the money maker ; )
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Emer is on the fast track to becoming a household name in Hollywood. In a town where doctors and surgeons run rampant, it's hard to find the right fit. "Quality over quantity" I was so in awe of all the pictures and videos I had seen of Dr. Emer and it was a no brainer when I decided to make an appointment. The guy has every laser and sculpting tool you can think of. It's like a candy store for cosmetic surgeons and facialists! And his staff were so nice! Everyone made sure I was comfy and relaxed. They offered me water, ice, cookies. Called to remind me of my appointment ! You name it! The works! I didn't want to leave! I feel so blessed to find someone so passionate about his patients, especially in a town where plastic is all people know sometimes. He was as real as it gets!