I Knew There Was a Jawline Under There Somewhere!

I'm 28 and thin, so liposuction was never really...

I'm 28 and thin, so liposuction was never really on my radar until I learned about jawline (chin / neck) liposuction. My weak jawline has always bothered me, but never enough to undergo a procedure as invasive as a chin implant (which I thought was my only option). So when I learned about this procedure, I knew it was exactly what I wanted. I was awake for the procedure, and - I'm not going to lie - it was pretty intense because of the loud crunching and sucking sounds reverberating in your ears. But it only takes about 20 minutes, and is definitely bearable if you have a good, reassuring doctor talking you through it. I had the procedure done yesterday so I don't have any idea what the "final product" (so to speak) will look like because it takes about 6 months for the skin to tighten, and my swelling is still pretty bad. But I do love my results so far!
Dr. Hansen

I went in to consult with Dr. Hansen, and knew immediately he was the right doctor for me. He is knowledgable, experienced, and fully engaged with what his patients are looking for. This was my first procedure and I was terrified, but Dr. Hansen and his staff were so kind and reassuring that I made it through. Having liposuction done on your face while you're awake is kind of intense for a first-timer, so I'm immensely grateful that I had such a good doctor and reassuring nurse there to talk me through it. The procedure itself only took about 20 minutes, and I was even able to drive myself home afterwards! I'm in minimal pain today, and things are already looking great. I'll recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone who will listen - he really knows what he's doing.