Chin, Neck and Fat Injections - Beverly Hills, CA

I am ecstatic and incredibly pleased with my...

I am ecstatic and incredibly pleased with my operation. It was performed in Dr. Moretz office. I was awake the whole time and I had only some slight pain that night.
The night before the procedure, I was online and I stated to get really worried that I hadn't expressed myself clearly enough, that I didn't know how to phrase what I wanted... Dr. Moretz was so sweet and so calming. We went over the operation before he stated and again when he was marking/creating a blue print on my neck and face. He left nothing to chance.

Update day 5

Im slightly numb and a little lumpy, the bruising from the injections is diminishing at a rapid rate. I think the after care program I'm on is making the recovery go very well.

I'm on supplements (arnica, pineapple and the Meyers IV cocktail), red light therapy (revive led), essential oils (rose oil mixed with grape seed and German blue camomile), micro current roller (Amazon and it looks like a "Y" with two round balls on it) and ace banadages for my chin strap.

Also it's so sweet my Dr or his assistant check on me almost every day to see how I'm doing.

One month

The majority of the swelling is gone and the fat transfers have done an amazing job filling in my face.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don't think I would of been as comfortable with any other surgeon. I have had him perform two operations on me and I could not be more delighted with the results. He is not just a surgeon he is an artist.